1. Blue Shirt ~ larger Scouts and those in the 4thand 5th grades may purchase the Tan Shirt w/ Blue Epaulettes
2. Hat (1st grade Tigers-Orange, 2nd grade Wolves-Yellow, 3rd grade Bears-Blue, 4th and 5th grades-Plaid)
3. Neckerchief (1st grade Tigers-Orange, 2nd grade Wolves-Yellow, 3rd grade Bears-Blue, 4th and 5thgrades-Plaid)
4. Slide (1st grade Tigers-Orange, 2nd grade Wolves-Red, 3rd grade Bears-Light Blue, 4th and 5th grades-Square Fleur-de-Lis) - it is not required that a Scout have the official slide; any slide is acceptable.
5. World Crest
6. Council Strip
7. Pack Numerals (a 6 and a 2) - make sure to pick up the veteran unit bar, as well. Pack 62 has been serving Erie for over 50 years.8. Den Strip (check with the Pack beforehand for what number it will be). For 2015-16:1st graders - Tigers - Den 52nd graders - Wolves - Den 43rd graders - Bears - Den 84th graders - Webelos 1 - Den 75th graders - Webelos 2 - Den 6
9. Belt w/ Belt Buckle - this belt should be blue; the green one is too large for the Belt Loop awards
WHERE TO PURCHASE ~ Items are available online at ScoutStuff.org and at the following local Scout stores:
Reichenberg Service Center - Louisville, CO
Location: 1075 East South Boulder Road (Christopher Plaza), Louisville, CO 80027
Phone #: 303-447-8511
Directions: northwest corner of 95th Street and South Boulder Road; it is the store front furthest west along South Boulder Road.
Loveland Scout Store
Location: 5604 McWhinney Blvd., Loveland (located in the outlet mall, south complex, west of I-25 and north of US-34)
Phone #: 970-203-9530